Roundtables & Webinars
ROUNDTABLES & WEBINARS
CLICK HERE TO ACCESS OUR ARCHIVED WEBINAR RECORDINGS.
For the passkey to the archived webinars, please contact the FCIS office at 813-287-2820.
LEGAL WEBINARS ARE ARCHIVED ON THE HEADS' PORTAL. CONTACT YOUR HEAD OF SCHOOL FOR ACCESS.
WEBINAR | Recovering from Covid: How to improve student wellbeing through positive SEL and a growth mindset
Whether or not students were forced to learn remotely in the past 12 months, schools have seen the impact of Covid on student wellbeing. This webinar breaks down important insights about student experiences during Covid and discusses actionable steps for schools to proactively build a healthy, productive school community this fall. Find out which issues must be addressed, how to prioritize challenges facing your school, and what to do about them. Attendees will learn:
- The latest research on Covid’s impact on student wellbeing;
- How school leaders are reframing their approach to SEL during and after Covid; and
- Tips for students, parents, & teachers to reframe and refuel their mindset heading into Fall 2021.
Date: August 10
Presenter: Laura Tierney, Founder and CEO, The Social Institute
WEBINAR | Rebalance, Rekindle, Reignite : Begin your year with energy and purpose
Join Happy YOUniversity for a webinar to kick off the school year. After a restful summer, it is time to get inspired for the year ahead. Participants will leave with tools to:
- Enhance faculty engagement;
- Set intentions for the year ahead;
- Reconnect with your passion for education; and
- Reflect on the lessons learned from the past year.
Date: August 12
Presenters: Sara Corckran and Erin Baldecchi, Happy YOUniversity
WEBINAR | Winning the Minds and Hearts of Tomorrow’s Families
Family expectations have changed - never before has the bar been set higher. The ways independent schools recruit, enroll, and retain students have shifted...forever. How can your school adapt to outperform the competition and respond to the changing needs of your families? In this session, we’ll share principles that will help your teams better meet the needs of your current students, prospective families and future generations of alumni using digital marketing tools like your website and mobile app. In this session you will learn:
- The renewed importance of digital engagement to build trust in your school and your brand;
- Proven strategies for successfully engaging families at every stage of the funnel;
- Tools to educate and empower your teams to better meet the rising expectations of your community.
Date: September 22
Presenter: Jon Moser, CEO and Founder, Finalsite