Virtual New Heads' Institute
VIRTUAL New Heads' Institute
July 21-25, 2020
This informative, dynamic program will prepare you for a successful transition as a new Head of School and build your network of peer support.
Who Should Attend?
Heads new to the headship, new to the state, or within the first three years of an FCIS headship
|• Demographics and Uniqueness of FCIS Schools
• FCIS Accreditation
• FHSAA / Florida Legislature
• Financial Sustainability
|• School Culture and Experiences of a New Head
• Legal Issues / HR
• Enrollment Management
Registration: $495 (Members) | $595 (Non-Members)
On Saturday, July 25, the half-day workshop will focus on fundraising: major giving, essential components of successful fundraising, building a culture of philanthropy, why leadership matters, hiring, attracting and retaining development professionals, and more. Dr. Peter J. Gallo, Director of Development at The Landon School in Bethesda, MD, will lead this workshop.
Consider sharing this experience with your Advancement/Development Officers, your CFO and your Board Chair. You can bring this team to the Saturday workshop for an additional $149 (Member) / $199 (Non-Member) per person. If interested, register your team members using a separate form available here.
Feedback from last year's participants: What did you find most valuable?
• Each session was valuable. As someone coming from a different state, this conference was relevant, applicable, tremendously helpful. One of the best I’ve ever attended.
• I really appreciated the practical advice and wisdom shared. I felt a real sense of belonging to something greater than just day-to-day.
• Great networking opportunity. I really appreciate connecting with peers.
• The chance to connect with other new Heads. Gain insight into the value of FCIS.
Registration Deadline: July 10, 2020
Cancellation & Refunds: Workshop refund requests must be made in writing and emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 per person processing fee through July 10, 2020, with no refunds after this date.
Please contact Alison Carlson at email@example.com.
If you click on the Register Here pull-down menu below and do not see the registration form, try a different browser.
(Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.)