Request for Proposals - Administrator Day 2018
2018 FCIS CONVENTION
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
FCIS and the Convention Steering Committee are seeking innovative and inspiring workshop proposals for the Administrator Day Sessions on Thursday, November 15, 2018.
Administrators from all levels and all areas of school life are invited to submit proposals for a 55-minute presentation. Deadline for proposals: Friday, March 2, 2018.
What You Need To Know
To submit your proposal, click on the link below and complete the form by Friday, March 2, 2018. Upon receipt of your proposal, you will receive an automatic email confirmation. If you do not receive confirmation, your form was not successfully submitted. Decisions will be emailed to each person submitting a proposal by the beginning of May. Cell phone numbers are requested to facilitate communication, if needed, during the summer months. Please note that space is limited, and only a small number of proposals will be selected.
If selected, presenters are expected to:
- Obtain financial support from their school for Convention registration, travel, and expenses to attend the Convention.
- Register and, if interested in attending the luncheon, purchase a ticket.
- Book your hotel reservations.
- Make your travel arrangements.
- Provide handouts, if needed. You will be advised of the seating capacity in your break out room. However, you will not know the number of participants.
- Break out rooms will be set up with ‘theater’ seating to maximize audience. Each break out room will have a screen, LCD projector, and cart.
- Presenters are expected to provide their own laptops and/or tablets and an HDMI or VGA adaptor, if needed. Internet access and other AV equipment must be requested on the proposal form below.