• Registration Information
2018 FCIS CONVENTION
Hyatt Regency Jacksonville Riverfront
It may be helpful to appoint a Convention Coordinator from your school to complete the online registration form.
Please refer your faculty and staff to the Thursday and Friday programs online. Advise everyone who will be attending that there will be no printed program distributed at the Convention. They will be able to access the program with mobile devices by using a QR code or by downloading the Convention app.
Your school should submit ONE registration that includes ALL attendees from your school. When registering, please include an email address for every attendee. Important information will be sent out closer to the Convention.
Member Schools Registration: $425 for 1 person, $100 for each additional person up to a maximum of $2925 for 26 registrants and above. This caps the registration fee at $2925 regardless of the number of registrants. (This does not include tickets for special events.)
Non-Member Schools Registration: $595 for 1 person, $100 for each additional person. (This does not include tickets for special events.)
Special Events: Sign up on the registration form.
|Business Officers' Dinner: $55||Administrators' Dinner: $55|
|Admission Directors' Dinner: $55||Episcopal Breakfast: $30|
|Administrators' Luncheon: $45||Faculty Luncheon: $45|
1) Register by Credit Card: Visa and MasterCard are accepted, not American Express.
2) Register by Check: Once registration has been completed online, please mail check to:
FCIS — Convention ’18
1211 North Westshore Blvd., Suite 612
Tampa, FL 33607
Note: Check must be received in FCIS Office by October 16 or a late fee will apply.
PLEASE MAKE SURE THE NAMES OF ATTENDEES ARE CORRECT AS THIS LIST IS USED TO MAKE NAME TAGS FOR EACH INDIVIDUAL.
Registration is complete once FCIS receives payment.
Registration Deadline: Tuesday, October 16, 2018. There will be a $150 late fee for all registrants not received or entered online by October 16.
Cancellations, Refunds & Changes: Requests for changes of name or participation in special events cannot be honored after November 2, 2018. Convention refund requests must be made in writing and emailed to: firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a $50 processing fee through October 9, 2018, with no refunds after this date.
• If you are registering more than 10 people, click on the "+" button until you have enough spaces for the number of people you are registering. Then, enter the name and email address for each person.
• If you are registering more than 20 people, before you start the registration process, call Alison Carlson in the FCIS office at 813-287-2820.
• If you register your school and later need to make changes to your registration, contact Alison Carlson in the FCIS office by email at email@example.com.
If you click on the "Register Here" bar below and do not see the registration form or if you begin the process and en error message appears, try a different browser (Safari, Chrome, Firefox, etc.).
When you are entering attendees, DO NOT click on the "Quick Add" button or "Login" link that appear under the first and last name fields: