Transforming your passion into best practices.
A commitment to your students. A passion for educational excellence.
FCIS’s robust array of best-in-class conferences, classes, workshops, seminars, webinars, and master in-service programs offer endless opportunities to:
- FCIS’s robust array of resources, conferences, classes, workshops, seminars and webinars provide endless opportunities to advance your knowledge, skills, credentials, and career.
- FCIS Professional Development and Leadership Programs offer independent school educators exclusive access to the industry’s recognized thought leaders, innovators, and best-in-class methodologies in teaching, learning, and school leadership.
- By providing opportunities for interactive, peer-to-peer learning, FCIS Professional Development Programs allow educators to share knowledge, insights, and diverse perspectives on today’s best practices in independent school education and leadership.
Programs and resources offered on a convenient state, regional, local, on- and offline basis, include:
- Accreditation, educational, and business resources
- Year-round leadership institutes, retreats, teaching academies, workshops, seminars, conferences, and webinars on teaching, technology, curriculum, legal and legislative issues, compliance, fundraising and development, admissions, marketing, finance, and more
- Resources, consulting, and mentoring from FCIS Executive Director and professional staff
- State-approved Master In-service program
- Exclusive VISNET online resources, teaching academies, and courses
- FCIS website resources, legislative updates, job postings, and links
- Head of School professional development opportunities
- Annual State Convention