NASBA: CONTINUING PROFESSIONAL EDUCATION (CPE) CREDITS
FCIS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education (CPE) on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. Certified public accountants (CPAs) are required to maintain and improve their skills through continuing professional education courses and other opportunities for professional development. FCIS is committed to the delivery of high quality continuing professional education in compliance with the Statement of Standards for Continuing Professional Education Programs and the program requirements of the National Registry of CPE Sponsors.
Below is a list of FCIS opportunities available to CPAs who would like to earn CPE credits.
• Serve on an Evaluation Team
• Finance Institute | July 29, 2022 *
• Fundraising Institute | July 30, 2022 *
• Pre-Conference Business Officers' Workshop | November 2, 2022 *
• Sessions for Business Officers at Annual Convention | November 3, 2022 *
• Business Officers' Conference | May 7-9, 2023 *
* Attendance at a live, in person event is required to earn CPE credits. CPE credits will not be provided for an online event.
Questions about serving on an Evaluation Team? Contact Melissa Alton at email@example.com.
Other questions? Contact Nicole Robison at firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Please note that this page will be updated with new information as it becomes available.
FCIS is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be submitted to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors through its website: www.nasbaregistry.org.