The Florida Kindergarten Council Grant
Open to All Members of the Faculty, Staff and Administration of FKC Member Schools
- This is a cash grant by the Board of Directors to a member of an FKC school’s faculty, staff or administration. The amount of the grant will be determined by the Board.
- The purpose of the award is to support early childhood programs to fund projects that might not be covered in the regular budget. Funds may be used for resources, materials, supplies, equipment, transportation, technology, professional development or conference fees.
- All grant winners are required to do a presentation of the winning project at the 2018 FKC Convention. Registration fees for one presenter would be covered by FKC. All other fees such as meals, lodging, and transportation would be the responsibility of the grant winner.
- All winning projects must be submitted to the FKC office in an electronic version by the 2018 FKC Convention. FKC will post electronic versions of the projects on the FKC website.
- There is no limit on the number of applications that can be submitted from any one school.
- Deadline for submitting applications is Friday, October 27, 2017. Please note that all applications must carry endorsement of the school head. Use the application form, below, and email application with signatures (applicant and school head) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All grant applicants will be notified via email by December 1, 2017.
- Any questions? Contact Lori Menger at (904) 733-0352 or email@example.com.