The Florida Kindergarten Council provides leadership, accreditation and professional services to member schools with exemplary early childhood programs.Purpose
- Establish and maintain exemplary educational and ethical standards for the membership.
- Accredit schools with early childhood programs which meet the published standards of the Florida Kindergarten Council.
- Provide support services to member schools to include: professional development, shared resources, collaboration and accreditation guidelines.
- Make membership information available to Florida independent schools with early childhood programs.
- Disseminate and promote legislation, through the relationship with Florida Association of Academic Non-Public Schools (FAANS), for the protection of school patrons and for the elevation of standards for Florida Kindergarten Council schools.