Expectations for Team Members
Interested in becoming an FCIS Evaluation Team member? Review the expectations below. For more information, contact Director of Accreditation, Melissa Alton, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
An FCIS team member...
- is currently employed at an FCIS-accredited, New School Candidate or applying school.
- conducts himself or herself professionally at all times.
- is willing to put aside the mission, philosophy and beliefs of his or her own school and focus on the school being evaluated.
- treats all discussions, materials and documents pertaining to the evaluation as completely confidential.
- is willing to spend time before the evaluation learning about the school and reading the school's self-study.
- works collegially with others.
- wants to help schools become better at meeting their mission and enhancing student learning.