The seal of educational excellence.
Earning the honor of FCIS accreditation will launch your school into the upper echelon of independent educational institutions in the nation and the world.
- FCIS is one of only 10 state associations in the U.S. whose accreditation process has been recognized by the National Association of Independent Schools (NAIS) and is a founding member of the International Council Advancing Independent School Accreditation (ICAISA), the international authority on independent school accreditation, representing schools in over 100 countries.
- Participation in the FCIS evaluation and accreditation process facilitates your school’s ability to establish and maintain the highest standards and best practices for academics/curriculum, governance, operations, funding, finance, compliance, ethics/integrity, parental involvement, faculty professional development, and leadership.
- FCIS accreditation is the seal of educational excellence to families seeking an independent school education, placing your school among the very best schools in the nation.
- FCIS accreditation is a cornerstone of your school’s reputation for educational excellence. It serves as a critical admissions marketing tool, effectively communicating the meaning, quality, and value of an independent, FCIS-accredited education to your current and prospective parents.
- Co-accreditation agreements with Cognia, the Southern Association of Independent Schools (SAIS), and the Association of Christian Schools International (ACSI) provide convenient and comprehensive validation of your school’s high academic, ethical, and operational standards.
More than an accrediting authority, we serve as your partner in promoting and maintaining your school’s exceptional quality, sustainability, and future success.