The Marian Krutulis Convention Scholarship
Valued at up to $1,000
Open to All Members of the Faculty, Staff and Administration of FKC Member Schools.
- This is a cash grant by the Board of Directors to a member of an FKC school’s faculty, staff or administration. The actual amount of the grant will be determined by the Board.
- The purpose of the award is to support early childhood programs to enable educators to attend the annual FKC convention who might not otherwise get to go due to limited funds.
- There is no limit on the number of applications that can be submitted from any one school. In some situations, having more than one person traveling together reduces costs so the Board may look more favorably at those applications.
- Deadline for submitting applications is October 28, 2016. Please note that all applications must have endorsement of the school head. Use the application form below. Please email application with signatures (Applicant and Head of School) to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- All applicants will be notified via email by November 18, 2016.
- Schools that receive the FKC Convention Scholarship are asked not to apply again for three years so that other schools may benefit.
- Questions? Contact Lori Menger at email@example.com.