The Florida Kindergarten Council Grant
Valued at up to $1,000
Open to All Members of the Faculty, Staff and Administration of FKC Member Schools
- This is a cash grant by the Board of Directors to a member of an FKC school’s faculty, staff or administration. The actual amount of the grant will be determined by the Board.
- The purpose of the award is to support early childhood programs to fund projects that might not be covered in the regular budget. Funds may be used for resources, materials, supplies, equipment, transportation, technology, professional development, or conference fees.
- All grant winners are required to do a presentation at the 2017 FKC Convention. Registration fees for one presenter are covered by FKC. All other expenses such as meals, lodging and transportation, will be the responsibility of the grant winner.
- All winning projects must be submitted to the FKC Office in an electronic version by the 2017 FKC Convention. FKC will distribute the winning projects to all member schools.
- There is no limit on the number of applications that can be submitted from any one school.
- Deadline for submitting applications is July 29, 2016. Please note that all applications must have endorsement of the school head. Use the application form below. Please email application with signatures (Applicant and Head of School) to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All grant applicants will be notified via email by August 29, 2016.
- Questions? Contact Lori Menger at email@example.com.